What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Your first and last name, as well as your email address (your “personal information”);
- As well as information that does not identify you (e.g., anonymous, or aggregated data), such as Internet activity (e.g., browsing history, clicks), location data, preferences, behavior, and social media information.
What About the Privacy of Children?
- We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone who is under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should not provide any personal information to us. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and suspect he/she has provided personal information to us, you may contact us using one of the methods provided at the in the “How To Contact Us” section below to exercise your rights as a parent or guardian.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our email list;
- Text us using the “Test Me” feature on the Site;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies; and
- Communicate with us via text, email or otherwise.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Via our record label and its label partners, including artist management and label partners, who use websites, web shops and other interaction tools that may collect data.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Add you to our e-mail list, text message list, or other communication tool that keeps you up to date on what we are up to; provided that you will always have the option to “unsubscribe” from any of these communication tools; and
- Answer any questions or inquiries that you may have.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- bitbird B.V.;
- Our labels, managers and publishers.
How do we store your data?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have instituted reasonable security procedures and measures that are intended to protect your personal information and our information technology systems that store personal information. Unfortunately, no transmission of information over the Internet nor storage of information electronically can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In order to help protect personal information you provide to us; you should use a secure internet connection and web browser.
We securely store your data using industry-leading cloud-based storage vendors, and we take the best reasonable efforts to safeguard our cyber security.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses among others:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us